Inside the Brain of a Teenage Soccer Genius

Essays, Player Reviews, Scouting Reports, Events, Match Reviews, Statistics and Things of no Importance

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Welcome Ryan!

I was praying that this day would come: Soccer Boss, AKA Madi Williamson and no one else, would like to welcome Ryan Henesey, the new official blog photographer! Ryan is a pretty cool dude. He's a talented actor, athletic, intelligent, nice and most importantly, passionate about soccer. The only thing that we don't see eye-to-eye on is that he is a Chelsea supporter... Ryan will be helping me at Kitsap Puma's home games this summer and will be sure to capture all of the most important moments that I miss as I scream at the referee ;) I am also hoping that as the Kenya Soccer Project continues to flourish and grow, he can help me capture those important moments as well. He will also help take real photos of staff and collect images for features that I write so that I can stop taking other people's pictures...
Welcome aboard Ryan! We now have a staff of two!

No comments: